We have been active as a collective in the field of political education and project work since 2011 and have been running a seminar and guest house since 2013. We work with groups of different ages on a national and international level. Our main topics are currently migration, antiracism and discrimination, Colonialism and decolonisation, privileges and stereotypes as well as global learning, sustainability and climate justice.
WE ARE LOOKING
If possible, you should come from Berlin or the surrounding area and have a longer-term perspective for the collaboration as well as be able to plan flexible working hours as required.
– Implementation and support of the relaunch of two multilingual, smaller WordPress multisites.
– Research, testing and installation of a suitable, responsive theme with as few barriers as possible, if necessary with adaptations via CSS.
– Research, testing and installation of suitable plug-in solutions for e.g. surveys, registration form, newsletter etc.
– Migration of existing content.
– Further technical support and assistance regarding the new pages (updates and backups).
– Knowledge in graphic design is also of great benefit.
– Furthermore, we would be happy if you could also support our project work in the areas of IT/web/design.
– You are well experienced in the administration and editing of WordPress websites (multilingualism, multisite environments, WordPress security, Gutenberg editor) or are willing to explore new things.
– You also think along conceptually with relaunches, e.g. with regard to restructuring and presentation of content, and have usability and accessibility standards in mind.
– You have solid knowledge of HTML/CSS and search engine optimisation as well as a basic knowledge of the use of databases (phpMyAdmin), SFTP and the creation of URL redirects.
– Effort-based payment as a freelancer or, if appropriate, as a mini-job.
– Flexible working hours and usually longer-term planning.
– A pleasant working atmosphere and cooperation at eye level.
Please send your informal application to email@example.com . It should include a brief professional history, experience and skills, as well as some examples of work.