- Refugees or migrants? – Download the PDF-file here
- Introduction to the Anti-Bias Approach – Download the PowerPoint here.
- How to blog with WordPress – Download the PDF-file here.
- Refugee activists presentation from Barounga – Download the PDF-file here.
- Lemon Method (Anti-Bias)
- Power Flower – method description and graphic (Anti-Bias)
- For the ‘one step foreward’ method, for the ‘Refugee chair’ and other methods of antiracist education, see our reader
- intercultural card game
Resources from the “reverse of the wealth”-workshop:
I. Child labour
- Video: The dark side of chocolate
- Video: World Vision Child Labour
- ILO definition of child labour
- World report on child labour
II. Resource exploitation
- Video: Blood coltan
- Video: Crisis in the Congo
- Ewan Sutherland: Coltan, the Congo and your cell phone
- UNEP: Sand, rarer than one thinks
III. Oil in Nigeria
- The Guardian investigations video: Oil spills in Nigeria: The true price of crude oil
- The Guardian article
- Amnesty international news
- Essay in the International Journal of Business and Social Science
IV. Land grabbing
- Essay on www.future-agricultures.org: Land Grabbing in Africa and the New Politics of Food
- Via campesina and Hands off the land network: Land concentration, land grabbing and people’s struggles in Europe.
- Hands off the land: The European Union and the Global Land Grab.
- This is Africa website: Land Grabbing in Africa, the new colonialism
- Video: The Multinational Corporations Stealing Huge Tracts Of Ethiopian Farmland
- Video: Land Grabbing In Africa: 21st Century Colonialism
- Video: The Land Grab – Uganda’s farmers battle with palm oil producers
V. Trade agreements
- Oxfam Video: EU Trade Agreements with Central America, Colombia and Peru
- Animation film
- exbnews Video: The Honey Trap
- Oxfam: Signing Away The Future
- Oxfam: Unequal partners
- BBC news: The unequal battle over West Africa’s rich fish stocks
- Swedish Society of Nature Conservation Report: To draw the line
- EU website on trade agreements
VI. Climate change
- German centre for political education: Which Effects Do Global Environmental Changes Have for Migration Relations?
- Video: Climate Refugees of Bangladesh
- Case study: Climate Refugees in Bangladesh
- Brot für die Welt: “Climate Refugees” beyond Copenhagen
- Global Estimates 2015: People displaced by disasters