TOPIC & CONTENT
First day in an outreach program can be difficult, fears and insecurity are common feelings between newcomers volunteers. To deal with problems as humman trafficking or difficult situations, new volunteers needs to have enough information, tools and resources.
This training is designed to provide materials, tools, resources and information not only about our programs and situations that we deal with. Furthermore it is necessary to inform about Health Rights, Gender and Human Rights Perspective.
PEDAGOGICAL APPROACH & METHOD
This project will use non formal & formal learning methods.
Through formal methods newcomers will learn:
- Human Rights perspective
- Spanish law about prostitution, migrants health rights, health and legal procedures, health centers and local resources to refer, etc.
Non formal education methods:
- Overcome bias
- Rol play games to prepared them for real intervention
- Prepare new volunteers for outreach intervention:
- Providing them with information, tools and knowledge about different issues and local resources.
- Raise volunteers selfconfidence through different strategies and intervention methods
- Raise their awareness on issues they are going to face.
Around 25 new volunteers to be trained for outreach intervention
TIMETABLE AND MILESTONES
End August: Non-formal methodologies and games adapated to our training and topics.
Mid-End September: Training with the volunteers